What to bring
If you planning to travel Mongolia here are few additional things that are a must have in your luggage, to make your trip a fulfilling and a comfortable experience. Since the weather in Mongolia is highly unpredictable, you need to be prepared.
- Duffle bag
- Light coat
- Flashlight or headlight with batteries
- Water bottle
- Sunglasses (with cover)
- A Quickly drying thin towel that will be dedicated to washing, wipe and dry
- Female travelers will need to take pads and tampons with them, as these wonâ€™t be available outside the main cities.
Early spring /April-May/ Late Fall /September-October/
- Warm coat or jacket
- Warm Scarf, Hat, and Gloves
- Warm Socks, Underwear, & Bedtime Clothes